1 to 1 Australian Migration

Website Under Construction
Check back soon...

Contact Us

0406 821 099



Online Enquiry

* Required fields

People visiting Australia for holidays, tourism, recreation or to see family and friends have a choice of tourist visas, ranging from 3, 6 or 12 months.

Applicants from eligible countries can apply online   for Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). Passport holders from the European Union and a number of other European countries can apply for the online Evisitor visa. Applicants from non-eligible countries, those wanting to extend their stay are required to make paper submissions.

Looking to head down under and not sure which visa to apply for?

Contact us and we can point you in the right direction.

Contact Us Book Online