1 to 1 Australian Migration

Website Under Construction
Check back soon...

Contact Us

+ 61 3 9394 6325


Entrance C5, Level 1
2 Main Street
Point Cook, Victoria
Australia, 3030

Online Enquiry

* Required fields

Australia is a great place to study with many reputable educational institutions providing international courses for overseas nationals.

Whether you want to study to improve your English - ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) or for primary or secondary, vocational education, higher education or post graduate studies in Australia  you need to obtain a student visa.

Each student visa application is evaluated according to assessment levels. The assessment level is determined by the citizenship (passport held) and visa subclass applied for.

Interested in studying in Australia?  Not sure what is required?

Send us a query and let us equip you with the right information.

Contact Us Book Online