1 to 1 Australian Migration

Website Under Construction
Check back soon...

Contact Us

0406 821 099



Online Enquiry

* Required fields

At 1To1 AMS we understand how important it is for Australians to have their overseas partners permanently join them in Australia.

The visa process for partner visas can be very tedious and requires considerable documentation.

Broadly partner visas are for partners and fiancés of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens applying to enter and/or remain permanently in Australia and include:

  • people intending to get married (fiancés)
  • married (de jure) partners
  • de facto partners (including those in a same-sex relationship)

Australian Visa Expertise With Care

Then Contact us and we can assist with your EOI and visa application.

Contact Us Book Online