1 to 1 Australian Migration

Website Under Construction
Check back soon...

Contact Us

+ 61 3 9394 6325


Entrance C5, Level 1
2 Main Street
Point Cook, Victoria
Australia, 3030

Online Enquiry

* Required fields

Haven’t tied the knot yet?  Just got engaged and want to get married in Australia? Then you can apply using the Prospective Marriage Visa – Subclass 309 visa.

The visa also known as the Fiancé visa forms a 3 step process for the Partner Visa initiated at the engagement stage:

Step 1

Fiancé (Prospective Spouse) – Subclass 309 

This  visa allows your partner who is overseas to come into Australia for the purpose of getting married.  The Fiancé visa allows your partner to stay in Australia between 9 and 15 months from date of grant of visa. To apply for this visa you must be:

  • be 18 years old or older
  • be sponsored
  • intend to marry your prospective spouse before the visa period ends
  • be outside Australia when you apply

Once you come onshore and get married to your partner you can then apply for the:

Step 2

Subclass 820 - Temporary - Partner Visa (Apply In Australia)

Once you have married your spouse in Australia you can then proceed to the second step of completing the requirements of the Temporary component Subclass 820 of the Partner Visa. 

Step 3

Subclass 801 - Partner Visa (Permanent)

After two years of lodging the temporary visa you will then be eligible for submission of Step 3, the permanent Partner Migrant Subclass 100 visa. Further information requirements relating to this visa are on the Partner Migrant – Subclass 100 (Permanent) Visa page.

In love? Have proposed to your partner?

Contact us and we can guide you through the hoops to get you in the arms of your loved one.

Contact Us Book Online